The Burlington City Farmers Market is back and better than ever! The market has moved to Tuesday afternoons from 4:00-dusk in collaboration with Pearl Pointe’s Food Truck Tuesdays on the Promenade. Music, art, fresh produce, regattas on the river, and the best local food trucks make Tuesdays in Burlington the place to be! Shop local! Shop Burlington Strong!
With the support of Rancocas Creek Farm, we have coordinated with various vendors to make this year’s market better than ever!
- Rancocas Creek Farm – Burlington CSA box shares, bi-weekly content (Farm to table recipes, Pinelands Adventures info, Pineland Community Network events, and more.
- The Shepherd’s Pasture — fresh eggs, honey, seed packets, herbs, goat milk, and hand-crafted dry goods.
- Recklesstown Farm Distillery –Small-batch spirits, homegrown in Columbus, NJ.
- Third State Brewing – the best craft brew in Burlington
- Jersey Pickles – pickles and olives
- Azure Willow Designs – handmade garden art, wood crafts, jewelry, and paintings
- Humble Spud – loaded potatoes, twice baked potatoes, #potatolove
- The Soap is a Lye – handcrafted soaps, bath bombs, candles, and skincare products
- CGC Healthy Paws – natural handmade gourmet dog treats
- N.U.E. Body – handcrafted, natural products for skin and body
- Durr’s Bluebox – locally grown, farm-fresh produce, flowers, and products
- Hoop House – eclectic, seasonal, handmade baked goods and cuisine
- The Piping Bag – gluten-free organic bread, pastries, granolas, and more
- Sip Wicks – hand-poured candles
- Tea For All – teas, common and rare, to brew later or to go
- Cheryl Lingard Juices