The Burlington City Farmer’s Market is back, starting on June 22nd! New location – our beautiful Promenade, new time – 4 pm – 7 pm, and some new faces and products, too! Enjoy our beautiful waterfront while picking up the freshest produce and locally sourced products for your home and family.
Here’s a list of 2022 vendors
- Noah’s Dove Farm — Bristol-based, small-scale farm featuring amazing microgreens – fresh, flavorful, nutrient-dense, and organic.
- The Shepherd’s Pasture — fresh eggs, honey, seed packets, herbs, goat milk, and hand-crafted dry goods.
- The Piping Bag Bakery — Organic gluten-free breads, pastries, cookies, and cupcakes. Plus, a selection of muffins, scones, pastries, and granola – OMG!
- Boheme Foods – From pickled beets, Italian Giardiniera mixes, and handcrafted tomato sauces, to specialty oils, mustards, and jams, you’ll want to stock up your pantry on market day.
- Recklesstown Farm Distillery –Small-batch spirits, homegrown in Columbus, NJ.
- Hoop House – farm-fresh, local baked goods, and ‘urban rustic’ fare
- The Rod Homestead – syrups and seasonings artfully handmade from mostly homegrown products
- Stem Wood Designs – one of a kind creations from local hardwoods