Last summer, in the midst of the pandemic, MSB initiated our first city Farmers Market, inviting a small group of vendors to kick off our inaugural season. The response was overwhelmingly positive and we’re looking forward to the opening of our 2021 season on June 16!
This year we’re back, welcoming our original vendors and adding some new faces to our market. We’re looking to recruit vendors and volunteers to help expand and run the market, so please contact us if you’d like to get involved!
We are actively recruiting vendors to expand our offering. If you’re interested in selling, please please download the application form (PDF).
We also have an opportunity for a paid market coordinator (part-time). Please contact us if interested.
Here’s a list of 2021 vendors
- Stillwell Farms – Providing, fresh produce, cut flowers, and hand-crafted candles and oils for over 40 years. Stillwell Farms accepts both Senior Citizen & WIC Farmers Market Vouchers.
- Daniela’s Heavenly Cakes – Serving up an assortment of fresh baked goods, from rustic loaves of bread to danish and cookies
- Boheme Foods – From pickled beets, Italian Giardiniera mixes, and handcrafted tomato sauces, to specialty oils, mustards, and jams, you’ll want to stock up your pantry on market day.
- Tea For All is a destination shop dedicated to having fun with tea, enthusiastically sharing knowledge, and providing an assortment of the finest brews to our Farmer’s Market.
- Hoop House – farm-fresh, local baked goods, and ‘urban rustic’ fare
- The Rod Homestead – syrups and seasonings artfully handmade from mostly homegrown products
- Stem Wood Designs – one of a kind creations from local hardwoods